Being a local authority, are you planning to file a wardship appeal to the court?

Concerned for a child’s future? – Ask our lawyers to register for wardship.

The act of child abduction or any danger over the life of a child can lead to fatal results. If you have found such children who are running for their lives and don’t know what to do then being a responsible citizen, you can bring them to MB solicitors and we can together help the child get a secured life until he/she gets matured through the act of Wardship by law.

For Expert Consultation

Contact Us

    What Do You Mean By Wardship?

    Many of the children, especially the female child are abducted for sexual needs and human trafficking. for the children who gets rescued from such awful places and doesn’t have anyone to look after them, the court offers the lawyers and local authorities to register those children under wardship in which, the court looks after the children maintenance like medical insurance, schooling, change of name, name of identity, and much more that can protect the child from any such circumstances in future. But, this wardship gets terminated automatically, once the child turns 18 years old.

    How Can We Help?

    The MB solicitors aim for the betterment of society and look after every social and client’s problem with professionalism so that, they can offer best-in-class-services and the society gets better. Our highly-skilled and experienced lawyers work very close to law and the court. When it comes to wardship, we act prudently with local authorities and the court for making the lives of children better and secured. We understand how difficult it is for an infant to lose their parents and has no one to look after. Therefore, our aim is to offer the children best wardship owner until they get matured enough for taking care of themselves.

    Contact us if you are willing to register any child or infant for wardship and we will give our best to help the child get brighter and secured future.

    Here is the Case Studies We Did

    Our Practice Areas

    Divorce Solicitors

    We completely understand that it can be one of the most devastating discoveries and a difficult situation to handle.

    Child Abuse Solicitors

    Child Abuse Solicitors – Child abuse is also known as child maltreatment. It is psychological, physical or sexual

    Drunk Driving Solicitors

    Drunk driving is the demonstration of driving a vehicle while affected by liquor, medications or influenced

    Personal Injury Solicitors

    We at MB Law Solicitors are experienced in dealing with all types of claims including high-value claims.

    Criminal Defence Solicitors

    Criminal Defence Solicitors at MB Law Ltd provide a high-quality personalized service while ensuring a thorough level of case preparation.

    Family Dispute Solicitors

    We understand that this is one of the most difficult situations that you will face in your life and more than the legal advice


    Looking for an Expert Solicitor?

    Contact Us