If your application is for Speeding offence, Guilty plea
- Guilty Plea with 1 hearing £5,00 + VAT = (£600) plus disbursements (If any)
- Guilty Plea with 2 hearing £1,000 + VAT = (£1,200) plus disbursements (If any)
- Not Guilty Plea
- Trial at Magistrates Court – £2,000 + VAT = (£2,400) plus disbursements
Further, Estimate based on the work involved in conducting the matter.
Hourly Rate Agreement
Our Director, Solicitor and Paralegal will work on the case and their hourly rates are:
- Partners and Senior Solicitors 8+ years of experience – £300 per hour
- Solicitors 4+ years of experience – £240 per hour
- Other solicitors, Legal Executive – £220 per hour
- Trainee solicitors and Paralegals – £180 per hour
The fees would attract a VAT of 20%, VAT is only charged for disbursements when the person claiming disbursement is VAT registered
There may be a few disbursements not limited to:
Note: if you have your insurance policy then your cost will be covered by Legal Expenses insurance. Please contact us, if you are not sure about it, we can check it for you.
Fees can very, as per the circumstances of your case. Like
✓ The amount of time to analyze the evidence
✓ Unanticipated complexities for the case
✓ The language you speak
The work will be carry out by:
✓ Director; assisted by Solicitor
✓ Solicitor: assisted by paralegal
✓ Paralegal supervised by a Director
Note: Director supervise the whole work and holds ultimate accountability and conduct of matters.