If your application is for “administration of an Estate where the Deceased has died intestate i.e. not leaving a Will in a taxable estate”.
Two types of Fees agreement:
- Fixed Fess Agreement
- Hourly Rate Agreement
Details of the Agreement
1.Fixed Fee Agreement
Cost can be between £3500 – £10,000 plus VAT. Average price is £5,000 plus VAT. Further, in line with Law Society Guidelines, value element being 0.75% of property value and 1% of liquid asset value need to be paid.
Note: The cost of the case can be at lower if the matter is simple which merely deals with a matter of taxable estate where the deceased has died intestate.
Further, Estimate based on the work involved in conducting the matter.
2.Hourly Rate Agreement
Our Director and Paralegal will work on the case and their hourly rates are:
- Sr Solicitor/Partner – £350.00 plus VAT (Approx.)
- Solicitor – £300.00 plus VAT (Approx.)
- Paralegal- £180.00 plus VAT (Approx.)
Note: This kind of work requires not more than 30 hours of work. But, total hours depend on the circumstances of the case. These circumstances are:
- The amount of time to analyze the complexity of the evidence.
- If, Disagreements arise between family members with regard to existence of the Will.
- Disagreement between family members for appointing Personal Representative of the Estate.
- The amount of time to read the supporting evidences.
- Unanticipated complexities for the case
- The amount of time spent to get your instructions.
The work will be carry out by:
- Director; or
- Paralegal supervised by a Director
Note: Director supervise the whole work and holds ultimate accountability and conduct of matters.