What Cases can be taken under the act of Judicial Review
- The decision was taken by some of the major public bodies like health authorities, chief constables, prison governors and the local authorities. These cases could severely affect the public if the slight wrong decisions are taken by these bodies so there is a greater need to review these cases by the Judicial bench.
- You can also act against the public related decisions by the authorities or the local acting bodies if you have a claim of substantial proof against any of the faults. This could be asked through the court procedure and if you pass on for the accent then your case could be considered to be revised by the Judicial bench.
- If any of the public bodies do something that is against the law although felt to be safer by them for the public then also there can be a Judicial members review must be considered and the authority shall be charged for that.
- If the public bodies behave and work unfairly and give more of the respect to the upper communities and not the lower one’s by their actions then also there can be a demand for the judicial review of the actions of the public bodies. If the case is found to be true then the public bodies could be highly charged and no one can oppose that decision given by the Judicial bench.
- Now if you fail to win your case against the Administrative Court asking for the judicial review then you shall have to pay a large amount to the other acting bodies that may as a minimum of 30,000 pounds. Still, if you have a greater protest for the case then you could follow up with higher authorities for your case but that would likely to consume your time as well as the money but there are more chances that you could meet up the Judicial Review of your case.
At last, Judicial Review could be the easiest method to solve the bigger case in the short time and with much more accuracy as there are more than 20 to 30 members acting in that case. The active case handling method could only be supported for the high-grade cases and not for any personal cases, but the public can demand their case review if they protest in large numbers.
Who can You contact for advice? | MB Law Ltd Solicitors can help You Regarding This
Please feel free to contact our Team of Regulatory lawyers who specialize in Judicial Review.
Our professional and experienced team carry an in-depth knowledge of judicial review proceedings ensuring that we provide a client focussed, pro-active and generally well-delivered service.
We can assist you with:
- Human Rights
- Planning Law
- Immigration Law
- Local Authority Decisions
- Central Government Decisions