Housing Disrepair Claim Solicitors in Reading 

What is a Housing Disrepair Claim?

A tenant is eligible for compensation if he/she is suffering from housing disrepair due to landlord’s failure or make delay in completing repair works which in turn affects the structure of his/her property.

We, at, MB Law Solicitors perform on behalf of our clients who live in rented property.

Types of housing disrepair claims can include:

  • Mould and Damp in the Property
  • Roof, Window, Gutter and Drain Leaks
  • Cracks in Walls
  • Water Leaks or Blocked Pipes
  • Inadequate Heating and/or Hot Water
  • Broken Window or Door Frames
  • Blocked Drains
  • Rising Damp

The claim could be made on the grounds of health issues and household belongings.

If you feel you have a claim, get in touch with us and we’ll provide you with a completely free review. Our team will work hard on it to claim the compensation you deserve on a No Win No Fee basis.

Call MB Law Solicitors on 07737 996 126 or 07940 234 801.

For Expert Consultation

Contact Us

    Here is the Case Studies We Did

    Our Practice Areas

    Divorce Solicitors

    We completely understand that it can be one of the most devastating discoveries and a difficult situation to handle.

    Child Abuse Solicitors

    Child Abuse Solicitors – Child abuse is also known as child maltreatment. It is psychological, physical or sexual

    Drunk Driving Solicitors

    Drunk driving is the demonstration of driving a vehicle while affected by liquor, medications or influenced

    Personal Injury Solicitors

    We at MB Law Solicitors are experienced in dealing with all types of claims including high-value claims.

    Criminal Defence Solicitors

    Criminal Defence Solicitors at MB Law Ltd provide a high-quality personalized service while ensuring a thorough level of case preparation.

    Family Dispute Solicitors

    We understand that this is one of the most difficult situations that you will face in your life and more than the legal advice


    Looking for an Expert Solicitor?

    Contact Us