Agreement Fees Included Services (no extra fees for it)
- Initial attendance with you
- Consider all the options and Establish the most suitable application as per your circumstances
- Advising you on the requirements of the immigration rules/guidance and any specified evidence so that you shall know the process of your case
- Directing on method of submission priority like premium standard servicing
- Analyze the supporting evidence
- Advising you on the finding of the evidence
- Helping you obtaining further evidence which includes engaging with 3rd parties where permitted to etc. medical experts/ banks/employers
- drafting applications with supporting evidences
- draft the detailed representations with index
- finalizing application submission after your instructions
- Further submission if required
- Providing you updates on progress through call or emails.
- Further, instruct you on outcome of application and what next step you take
Agreement/Fixed Fees does not include:
- In case, there is any application made to Home office. You need to pay directly to Home office for the application. The application can be for appeals, reconsiderations and for dependents.
- If home office refused your application. If you want further advice and assistance with regard to it. you need to pay for it.
- You will pay for expenses like VAT, Disbursements for medical, expert evidence and barristers.
Note: We will inform you at your initial meeting if any such fees will be incurred against you.
- 6 to 8 Weeks to Submit Application: Further, it depends on the complexity of applicant’s immigration history.
Note: We will be informing you beforehand if it will take long time than this.
- Return of application submitted: It is solely upon the Home Office who will take to process your application.
Note: Expected fees is an estimate based on the above-mentioned facts. Further, the accurate estimate of your application can vary. We need the more information about your specific case.