We are here to give you the best services to get your claim with our genuine fees agreement for
- Unfair Dismissal and
- Wrongful Dismissal Cases (including constructive dismissal)
Fees agreement for Employment Claim Application:
- Fixed Fees Agreement
- No Win No Fees Agreement
- Hourly Rate Agreement
Details of the Agreement
- Fixed fees Agreement: (it will be decided as per the estimated work convoluted in the case)
The Cost of the Fix Fees Agreement: It can be between £800 to £10,000 plus VAT. The average fee is £5000 plus VAT only.
Note: After the first paid meeting with our solicitor, we will inform you whether your case is appropriate for Fixed Fee Agreement or the No win no fees Agreement.
- Hourly Rate Agreement
- Sr Solicitor/Partner: £350.00 plus VAT (Approx.)
- Solicitor – £300 plus VAT (Approx.) and
- Trainee Solicitor / Paralegal- £180.00 plus VAT (Approx.)
Our Director; assisted by Solicitor
Solicitor; assisted by paralegal
Trainee Solicitor / Paralegal supervised by Director.
Note: Everything is supervised by a Director, who holds ultimate accountability and conduct of matters.
On and Average, Employment claims takes 30 hours of the work. But,
Hours can vary, as per the circumstances of the case. These circumstances are:
- The amount of time to analyze the complexity of the evidence.
- The amount of time to read the supporting pieces of evidence.
- The number of Total witnesses in the case and questioned raised by them.
- The amount of time to prepare the Documentation per the analysis of the Evidence and witnesses in the case.
- The number of papers we need to draft in the case.
- The number of hearings in the case.
- The amount of time to deal with the preliminary issue, if there are any.
- In case of Negotiations. The amount of time to deal with negotiations like ACAS negotiations.
- In case, you are not cooperating with advice.
Agreement Fees Included Services (no extra fees for it)
- Attend with you and arrange conferences with senior solicitors. We choose the options of attendances and conference as per your circumstances.
- Chase up on calls or emails to you and to the counsel.
- Determined approach for the success of the case.
- Preplanned the schedule of the work.
- Considering documents, shared by you, counsel and Tribunal.
- Further, considering the documents of the Employment Tribunal.
- Attend the hearings.
- Conferences with barristers,
- Drafting the document. Like, drafting ET1 and all other documents required for Employment Tribunal.
- Do negotiations with ACAS and its employers.
Agreement Fees does not include:
- Counsel’s Fee or Expert Fees.
- Fees of the Employment Tribunal.
- Cost order made against you by Employment Tribunal.
- Cost of the Appeal.
- Expenses like travel, Xerox the documents and others.
- The execution of any order.
Note: We will inform you at the initial meeting if there are possibilities of any such fees.
- 1 month to 1 Year: For Unfair Dismissal and Wrongful dismissal cases.
- 3 Months: To bring the case to Employment Tribunal.
- 6 years: To bring the case to the Country Court in some wrongful dismissal cases.
- The length of the time may increase in case the Employment Tribunal’s Reserve Judgement and list separate remedy hearings for it
Note: The number of hours and fees is based on the above-mentioned facts. Further, we need the information about your case to give you an accurate estimate of everything.