If your application is for Speeding offence, Guilty plea
Fixed Fess Agreement
Cost for the Agreement: £5000.00 plus VAT.
Note: if you have your insurance policy then your cost will be covered by Legal Expenses insurance. Please contact us, if you are not sure about it, we can check it for you.
Fees can very, as per the circumstances of your case. Like
- The amount of time to analyze the evidence
- Unanticipated complexities for the case
- The language you speak
The work will be carry out by:
- Director; assisted by Solicitor
- Solicitor: assisted by paralegal
- Paralegal supervised by a Director
Note: Director supervise the whole work and holds ultimate accountability and conduct of matters.
Agreement Fees Included Services (no extra fees for it)
- Attendance with the you to get the detailed instructions of the incident. we choose the options of attendances and conference, As per your circumstances
- Analyze all the discloser and evidence
- Analyses the strengths and weakness of the case
- Advice you on defence such as Exception Hardship
- Advise you as per possible defence
- Drafting documents relevant to the case
- Give advice on expected sentence
- Analyzing the key issues of the matter
- Call you to get instructions, if needed
- Ask/ apply for further discloser if required by Counsel
- Instruct you with court procedure so that you shall know what to expect on the day of hearing
- Educate you with sentencing options available
- Meeting with you before the first hearing at the Magistrates Court
- Obtain further instructions from you if necessary
- Dealing with any follow up quarries you have before the first hearing
- Conduct any further preparatory work, if needed
- Attendance and representation at the first hearing at Magistrates Court
- Discuss the outcome of hearing with you
Agreement Fees does not include:
- Take instructions from expert witnesses, if any
- Preparing statements from any witnesses (It can be required as per the complexity of your case)
- The cost of advice and assistance in relation to any special reasons hearing
- The cost of counsel to attend the court
- The cost of our travel expenses including mileage costs
- The cost of any further hearings after the initial hearing. Approximately £600.00 plus VAT per hearing.
- Separate fees can be charged; if you want to apply for Appeal
- Drafting ground for your appeal
- The cost of fully preparing any appeal
Note: We will inform you at your initial meeting if any such fees will be incurred against you.
It solely depends on the court when your hearing will take place and listing of the hearing.
Note: Expected fees is an estimate based on the above-mentioned facts. Further, the accurate fee of your application can vary. So, we need the more information about your specific case.